Monday, August 30, 2010

An enlightening experience....


While Dad and I were at the state convention, the top
element burned out on our stove.

Here it is!

The fire department got called anyway!
You know it's a little out of hand when we know the
firemen on a first-name basis!

We thank the Lord for his protection, that nobody was hurt and there was no serious property damage!

And Mom gets a new stove out of the deal!


1 comment:

  1. Ummmm... did this happen before, during or after the Bible Bee??? Assuming it was later ... yikes! PTL no one was hurt!

    ReplyDelete