Sunday, November 21, 2010

Fun Times in Lansing...

Friday night and Saturday I had the privilege of going to Lansing
for the Silver Bells parade, and to spend some time with some friends.

We had a great time together, discussing a wide range of topics,
and tons of food, fun, and fellowship!

The view of the parade from the back row:(

Me, David, Philip and Christian
in front of Michigan's official CHRISTmas tree!

"Wow, that tree is tall!"

The fireworks over the Capitol building were fabulous!

After the fireworks, we walked through the Capitol building.

One of the guys I was with is an intern for Senator Alan Cropsey,
so we stopped by his office, talked with a staffer, and took some pictures.

Me at Senator Alan Cropsey's desk

I made my speciality for breakfast - pancakes! (some people call them flap-jons!)

I'm all mixed up!

The finished product!

David and I are ready to dig in!
Food for one and all!
I had a great time in Lansing, and am grateful to everyone who helped to
make this trip possible!

A big thank-you to the Wingrove Family for hosting us us ,
and Mr. Wingrove in particular for all the great pictures!

I am especially thankful to Mom, for driving all the way out to Lansing
to pick me up, which is 204 miles roundtrip!

No comments:

Post a Comment