Thursday, January 20, 2011

First real day of work......

Last Tuesday, I began working in the office of 

I am working directly under Sen. Green's chief-of-staff, a
brilliant man who used to be Mom's science teacher at
 Southfield Christian in junior high school!

Mr. Lazet and I in front of an elk in Sen. Green's office!

Currently, I am doing a research project concerning the Michigan
GAAMPs (Generally Accepted Agricultural Management Practices).
Thankfully, they are not quite as involved as they sound!

I never knew how many regulations and requirements there 
were for the farming community to keep up with!

I am gaining much experience and learning many new things about
what goes on behind the scenes in our state government.
Mr. Lazet is a great teacher! Mom thought so too!

No comments:

Post a Comment