Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Guess Who? Challenge ANSWERED -- January 2011

Announcing the latest challenge for the readers of Mieczkowski Musings!

The Guess Who? Challenge will run once a month, and will be
a post of an old picture of...well, give your best shot at it!
Leave a comment with your guess of who is in the picture, and the answer
will be revealed a week after the original post.



This picture is of MARY, taken in 2006, when she was 2 years old.

Keep an eye out for February's challenge - it gets harder from here!

~Grace~

7 comments:

  1. Okay ... my guess is Melody. I'll be watching for the answer next week! :)

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is soooooo cute!!!! my guess is MARY!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our guess is Mary! Love, Uncle Don & Aunt Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Looks a lot like Melody.....which is why it probably isn't. Since Melody already has two votes, I'll go with...........Anna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. does that mean I win????? man, I think I know you guys too well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wait, they just might get harder!

    ReplyDelete