Thursday, February 10, 2011

Guess Who? Challenge ANSWERED -- February 2011

Just to recap...

The Guess Who? Challenge will run once a month, and will be
a post of an old picture of...well, give your best shot at it!
Leave a comment with your guess of who is in the picture, and the answer
will be revealed a week after the original post.


ANSWER: This is picture is of ME (Grace),
taken probably in 1996, when I was 3.

Sorry I was late in getting this up...
we have special friends visiting and are
really enjoying our time with them!
More to come about that...

4 comments:

  1. Here are a couple of friends' guesses:

    M.M. - Lydia
    A.M. - Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll put my figurative, non-existent money on Grace for this one. And speaking of guesses, methinks I might know "Tillie" by another name ... not sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my guess is ANNA!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete