Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Senator Green's first bill signing....

Another wonderful day in Lansing! Here is the biggest highlight from the day:

The state senator that I intern with, Senator Mike Green (R- Mayville),
had his first bill signed into law Tuesday.

So, I was able to be in the traditional office staff picture!


Also, the photographer was generous enough to take a picture of Governor Snyder,
 Senator Green, me, and a friend that was visiting Lansing for the day:


Governor Snyder thanking Sen. Green's staff for their work on this legislation

Thanks to Mr. Wingrove for getting ahold of these pictures for the M. Musings!

Also of note- The senator's web page that I have been helping gather
data and information for over the last couple of weeks is almost ready to go live!
When it does, I'll post the link for you all to check out!

"Do you see a man skillful in his work? 
He will stand before kings; he will not stand before obscure men."
Proverbs 22:29

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I will visit you in your office someday, I promise! :)

    ReplyDelete