Monday, November 26, 2012

Bible Bee Concert 2012 - WITH VIDEO!

Sorry this post is a little bit late - with preparing for the Bible Bee Nationals
and such, this post and the video production/editing got delayed substantially!

Anyways, the Bible Bee Concert went great!
We had a wonderful response, and had around 175 folks in attendance.

Family introductions





Anna played a beautiful harp solo - listen below :)




We did our traditional family instrumental group number at the end :)





Hope you enjoyed the vids!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for sharing this. Y'all are a very talented family and being the music lover I am, these videos warmed my heart. Many blessings!

    In His Love,
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost want to ask if you played Korsakov's "Flight of the Bible Bee"... Ammm, I mean Bumble Bee!

    J/K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked the harp solo! How long has Anna played?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you - she has played for about a year and a half.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing the pictures and videos! =) I loved hearing clips of the concert...the music is absolutely beautiful. =) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete