Sunday, November 18, 2012

Bible Bee Day 3

Saturday was an amazing day to wrap up the 2012 Bible Bee Nationals!

The view from the conference center of the Smoky Mountains

The Senior Finalists (Lucy Alessio on the far left)




Lucy placed 4th!

Congrats to all the finalists!!!

"You did a great job, Lucy!!"

Probably the most amazing part of the Bible Bee is the spirit of
unity among the contestants and the families.

After the competition is over, there is always a wrap-up gathering for 
everyone in attendance to eat and fellowship with one another!
It is truly one of the highlights of the Bible Bee Nationals...


Many little friends


Back at the hotel is where you can unwind and really relax...



Our family
Well, that's all for the 2012 Bible Bee Nationals competition!!!
We had a wonderful time, and commend all the contestants for 
a job well done!

"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the course,
I have kept the faith;"

2 Timothy 4:7

5 comments:

  1. It was great meeting some of you Mieczkowski's at Nationals! :)
    I enjoyed the pictures you have been posting here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so enjoyed seeing your family's pictures from BB Nationals! It was such an amazing, encouraging week, wasn't it?! =) I'm so grateful for the many memories and the encouragement from God's Word. It was a blessing to meet some of your family @ nationals! Blessings and hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great to finally meet and get to know you guys after years of watching Beethoven trios on the internet and trying to figure out how to pronounce your last name! J/K

    I have to comment that when I saw the picture of your brother climbing up the chimney, I was reminded of my first thought when I saw the same stone work in our room:
    "Wow, this would be super easy to climb!"
    My second thought:
    "I don't know if it would hold me!"
    And my third and final thought:
    "Is that why there is that clause in the Competition Rulebook about not suing SKF if you are seriously injured during the Bible Bee Competition?" J/K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Jordan - Yeah, great to meet you as well! I love your response to our brother Caleb on the chimney - climbing it was his first thought on walking in as well :)

      Hope to see you next year!

      ~Jon

      Delete
  4. Great pictures! I'm so jealous that you all got to meet my brother and I wasn't there! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete