Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A Study of Anna - An Anna of Study

We wanted to give an update on how Anna's studying is going!

The most treasured Book

Studying in Jon's car because of the rain

Under the crabapple tree

The trees and the hills will praise Him.....

Pacing the driveway

Steady in the Light

In the creek bed

Across the creek

Trusting the Lord

Can you find Anna? (rollover)

On the Rock

Consecrating her Bible Bee journey in prayer...


"Your word I have treasured in my heart, that I may not
sin against You." 
Psalm 119:11

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you are getting a great start Anna! Our family will keep you in prayer!
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for you Anna:) I hope your studying goes well, and you continue to draw closer to God through the study of Ephesians. I'm looking forward to seeing you all at Nationals:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you're doing a great job, Anna! :) Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete