Saturday, December 21, 2013

Guess Who Challenge - ANSWERED - December 2013

It has been a long time since we did a Guess Who? post!

This an old picture of... well, give it your best shot!
Leave a comment with your guess of who is in the picture, and the answer
will be revealed a week after the original post.


Who is this person making a funny face?

This picture is of MARY!

Here is Mary trying to make the same face just a couple of days ago!


Thanks for all your guesses! 

Stay tuned for more "Guess Who?" posts in the future!

14 comments:

  1. I'm going to say Lydia... I could be way off and that might not have been my first guess had I not noticed something in the technical aspects of the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually... On second thought, I'm almost sure it's Jon! I mean, who else would it be?!?

    Okay, I'm kidding, Jon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha - this picture is so cute! I'm guessing it's of Mary :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm guessing Rebecca or Anna! But I'm probably totally wrong:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay... I just figured out there are Mieczkowskis I didn't know about... :P This needs to be remedied! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jonathan? Ok, maybe not. My real guess would be Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  7. wooohoo, I was right!! hehe, I love the redo, Mary :). Thanks for the fun!
    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Argh..... I thought Lydia till I looked at a picture of your whole family... Then I realized I forgot about one of the younger girls!

    You guys just need to come out and visit us so I can get all your names down! ;)

    ReplyDelete