Joseph turned 18 years old today! We are so grateful for
his loving and teachable spirit, and look forward to how
the Lord uses him!
Here are 18 fun and interesting facts about Joseph:
- He is the family comedian
- As a toddler, Joseph pulled out his hair and had a bald spot
- Loves to fix up engines (especially snowmobiles)
- He had a blanket called "The HMMMM blanky" (inside joke) until Jonathan convinced him to throw it away (this was many years ago!)
- Loves to go barefoot
- He is Rebecca's "brown-eyed boy" - they are the only two kids with brown eyes
- Interested in survival/preparedness resources
- Often takes two teaspoons of cayenne pepper a day
- Family mechanic (finished one project - quad - and acquired another - snowmobile - both today!)
- Loves listening to sermons from John MacArthur and J. Vernon McGee
- Joseph is our resident workout nut
- He is our lone string bass player - and does a great job of it!
- He runs the family garden
- Loves Subway
- He and Anna are best buddies
- Will soon get his driver's permit
- Loves rocking chairs
- Is the only member of our immediate family who has killed a deer
Feel free to leave a comment wishing Joseph a Happy Birthday!