Saturday, March 15, 2014

Grace's 21st Birthday!

Today is Grace's 21st Birthday!


21 fun and interesting facts about Grace:

1. Loves to go barefoot
2. Teaches nearly 40 violin and piano students each week
3. Loves to organize
4. Turquoise is her happy color - waterbottle, laptop bag, clothes, jewelry
5. Loves Clif bars
6. Writes the family letter every year
7. Is the leading force behind many family projects
8. Would rather be at the Clarkston Salvation Army than any clothing store and finances most of the girls' clothing purchases
9. Is the director of OCMS String Camp
10. Loves Turkey Hill ice cream
11. First gig at a wedding at age 9 - playing for the bride (she accidentally broke her violin on the night of the wedding rehearsal)
12. Loves Panera
13. Coordinates Elementary MACS
14. Is the shortest girl of the 4 oldest girls
15. Accompanies most of her siblings' music endeavors & leads the Heritage String Quartet
16. Drew on the door with stain stick (when she was little)
17. Has never met a chip she doesn't like
18. She started reading well before she was 4 years old
19. Is often the last person out of the house
20. Has played cello before when Melody couldn't
21. Has definite opinions about fashion, music, grammar, and many other subjects, including this blog post :)

We love you Grace and are excited to see
what the Lord has in store for you!

Send Birthday greetings to Grace here or by email or text!

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Grace! I love these....#21 made me laugh out loud :). I hope you have a wonderful year - thank you for being such a sweet example to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Grace!!! I hope you have a great day!!

    Anna Grace :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very happy birthday to you Grace. Congradulations on joining the ranks of the "adults" :) May God richly bless you this year with a renewed vision and purpose, as you seek to please and glorify Him in all that you do!
    Lots of love,
    Elanee
    P.S. your number of students is impressive:) you must be very organized:)
    Same here on numbers 1, 12, 18, & 19:) great minds think alike:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday from all of us! Enjoyed the post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're having a beautiful birthday, Grace! It was fun to read more about you - turquoise is one of my favorites too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! :)
    I loved no 21, 3, and 19- I would love to meet you in person one day- these were so me!

    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Hannah - thank you! You have also been a wonderful example to me!

    @Anna - thank you! Remember when we had Anna, Grace, and Anna Grace?! Fun stuff!

    @Elanee - thank you, especially for the blessing! I'm looking forward to what the Lord has in store. (PS - I'm not so sure I'm very organized, but I think having that many students has forced me to get a little better! Aaaannnnd, I'm glad I'm not the only young lady who is the last of the family out of the house!)

    @The K. Family - thank you! Glad you enjoyed it!

    @Paige - thank you! One day I looked at all of my favorite things and saw they were all turquoise, so I deduced that my favorite color is turquoise :)

    @Cassie - thank you! I certainly hope we can meet someday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday, Grace. God is molding you into a beautiful Godly woman!

    ReplyDelete