Thursday, May 15, 2014

A reminder...

... about Anna's concert tomorrow!

Here's some info:
Anna will be performing tomorrow with the Royal Oak Symphony Orchestra!
John Robertson, Conductor

Friday, May 16, 2014 at 8:00 PM

Dondero Auditorium, Royal Oak Middle School
709 N. Washington, Royal Oak, MI 48067


Tickets are available at the door.
Adult tickets - $15
*Senior - $12
18 and under -Free-
Email: roso@royaloakorchestra.org
Phone number: (248) 890-2096
*Senior pricing reserved for those ages 60 and over

This will be an outstanding concert and you won't want to miss it!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Anna!
    If I lived near you, I'd totally come! I'm sure you'll do a good job. :) Soli Deo Gloria!

    Kaylah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds awesome, but MI is kind of far! ;) I'm sure it'll be a great concert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so wish I could come:) I'll be praying for you Anna, and I hope your concert goes wonderful, and brings great glory to God!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I lived closer, I would have come for sure. Missing you a ton

    Thabs

    ReplyDelete