Thursday, May 22, 2014

Anna's Concerts in Photos

Most of you know that Anna recently had a few concerts, so here are pics from those events!


The first concert was the Live at First Young Artist Concert at 
First United Methodist Church of Birmingham.



Anna did an amazing job!

Rebecca giving Anna a bouquet of flowers

The second concert was with the Royal Oak Symphony Orchestra.

Mr. Robertson was a great conductor!

It was an outstanding performance!

Julia giving Anna a bouquet of flowers

Mr. Robertson and Anna

Anna & the grandparents

Anna with Dad and Mom

We matched!

"Sing to Him a new song; play skillfully on the strings..."
- Psalm 33:3 - 

6 comments:

  1. Anna looks lovely!!! I wish I could have heard her play. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome! But like I said, MI was just a bit far for us all to drive out there for it! jk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Anna! I wish I could have been there :). But you look stellar and I'm sure you sounded beautiful!!
    Lots of love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anna!
    Wish I could've been there to see you. Were you concert mistress? :) What piece were you playing?
    You looked really pretty in that dress.
    Kaylah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise The Lord for answered prayers:) it looks like you had a wonderful concert, and I'm so glad it went so well. I wish I could have been there in person, but seeing pictures was wonderful too:) BTW your dress is beautiful:) what a great color for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @all - thank you so much. I am blessed and God is so good - it was His strength guiding me through it all!
    @Kaylah - I was actually playing as the soloist with the orchestra:) Wish you could have been there, too. I played the Violin Concerto in D minor by Sibelius.

    Love,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete