Today is a very special day - it's Mary's 11th Birthday!
She was born on June 11th, 2003, and she's turning 11 today, so this year is her golden birthday!
11 fun and interesting facts about Mary:
1. Has a dry sense of humor
2. Called Vivaldi's Four Seasons, "The Four Lazy Susans"
3. Is the leader of the "3 little or younger girls"
4. When she was 4, she said, "I'm not a bebe, I'm a chien!"
5. Not fond of spaghetti unless it is made with Italian sausage
6. At 4 years old, she said, "With silver bells and taco shells!"
7. Can wear some of Grace's clothes
8. When playing wedding she said, "We need to sign the license plate!"
9. She called her big laugh her belly button laugh
10. Declared at age 4, "I don't want chicken pops!"
11. Rivals the boys in the amount she can eat :)
Please feel free to comment and wish Mary a "Happy Birthday"!